With the warm weather forecasted for the next few days, and with the currently pouring rain, we unfortunately need to close the trails for now. It is very important to respect landowner property. There's still a month left to the season so if things get colder and snowy again we can reopen, but for now we have to close. We will reopen as soon as we are able! Thank you for your cooperation and for all you do be part of our snowmobiling community.