Some Common Questions have been coming up. Here's your answer to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) as per Beth from VAST.
NOTE: 1 & 2 apply to Early Bird TMAs which are sold until December 15th.
1. Why only 2@time? You can only buy TWO TMAs at a time in one credit/debit card or e-check purchase (Why? Because for folks buying 3+ TMAs, Family Rate is only applied AFTER your first two Early Bird TMAs are purchased)
2. Where is my Family Rate Temporary TMA? Family Rate Temporary TMAs via emails are sent 24 hours after your purchase. (Why? Because we need to verify that the addresses on your uploaded state DMV/ORV registrations match)
3. DMV Issue? Did DMV not register your sled yet due to COVID? That's OK!!! Just upload your appointment or renewal or temporary if you renewed online.
4. No VIN yet? Did you order a sled and you don't have the VIN yet? That's OK! Just upload your purchase order in the registration upload portion of the form and write "PENDING" on the VIN # and Reg# lines in the forms.
5. Where to Buy a TMA?
Purchase here -> https://vtvast.org
Remember! Purchase by Dec 15 for best pricing.
6. Where is My Sticker?
If you want to ride before your TMA sticker comes in the mail, you can use your emailed temp TMA until your real sticker arrives.
7. What's the typical process?
The process is the same as previous years:
Member Buys TMA online on VAST Site
Member receives Temp TMA in their email immediately
Member is mailed their TMA sticker within 10 business days (not counting weekends and holidays)
Ride For $25 Weekend JANUARY 27, 28 & 29. This will be replacing free weekend. There will be NO FREE WEEKEND. You may purchase the $25 weekend pass using the normal 3-Day purchase link available after Dec. 1. When you choose Jan 27 as your start date, the $25 price will automatically apply.